Monday, June 29, 2009

Crochetville - RAOK (Random Acts of Kindness)



I received a package in the mail today. It was from a fellow Crochetville member (crochetville.org). There are people who send out RAOK's (random acts of kindess) to other members. It's just a way to bring a smile to another human's face.

It definitely worked for me! I am so excited about everything I received. It's just wonderful.

The crocheted item in red is a 12" square for my friendship ghan. I'm collecting 6" and 12" squares. This is the first 12" square I've received. I think I have enough squares to start assembling now. :D I'm going to add some of my own squares also, but I want it to be mostly squares from other people. It wil lbe fantastic to wrap up in after a long day....an afghan full of hugs.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun getting an RAOK? What a lot of nice stuff, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is fun! I was so surprised. I've been giddy since I got home yesterday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAOKs! One of the things I have to look forward to after a month on C-ville! I've got like week and a half left before I become a full member. And I'm afraid that at the rate I'm going...it will be a full-on addiction then! lol

    ReplyDelete